Fiction & essays:
Short fiction and essays published in Exquisite Corpse, Washington Square, Phoebe, First Intensity and other journals.
Most recently, her essay “Gravity and the Cloud” was included in Asteroid Belt Almanac, an anthology exploring the intersection of science and art, by The Head & The Hand Press.
Writing on the arts:
- Many reviews and articles for Art in America, as Corresponding Editor
- Catalogue essays on artists including Willie Cole, Michael Kessler, Jan Serr, Beth Ames Swartz, Tom Judd, William Smith, Jude Tallichet, Peter Kinney, and others
- Regularly covered dance, wrote feature articles and art reviews for the Philadelphia Inquirer
- Articles and reviews in ARTnews, Dance, Public Art Review, Art on Paper, New Art Examiner and other journals
- Won several arts writing fellowships from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
Dramatic writing: see Opera Projects etc.
Have edited book-length manuscripts for authors, publishers and institutions.